Join e-Coast Systems!
e-Coast Systems protects our clients businesses and helps them succeed. We provide a Dynamic Array of Integrated IT Services to make their lives easier and take their business to the next level.
e-Coast Systems Day to Day
As a Systems Engineer, you will…
- Help our wide range of customers in varying industry with day to day support requests and installations in the field.
- Manage and Assist Support Technicians with trouble tickets and deployments.
- Advance your understanding of network topography, security, hospitality software solutions, payments and more!
- Participate in problem solving and process improvement with the rest of your team.
- Have the opportunity to get certified in multiple disciplines with a wide range of world class IT Software Systems.
- Advanced Experience with Windows 10/11, Windows Server Active Directory required
- Advanced Experience with LAN/WAN/VPN/VLAN management/troubleshooting and deployment required
- Advanced Experience with Enterprise WIFI deployment and management, Experience with Zyxel and Meraki a Plus!
- Experience with Sophos Firewall and Security Systems, Meraki Firewall, Zyxel Firewall and Switching a Plus!
- Experience with VOIP Telephony Systems a Plus!
- Experience with Autotask CRM, Datto RMM, Datto Backup, Axcient File Storage/Sync a Plus!
- Data Cable Termination Experience
- Experience with Basic Tools
- Drivers License
- Restaurant Operations/Point of Sale experience a big plus!
– The typical base pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 – $80,000 per year.
The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; Individual base pay depends on various factors, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ECS certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ECS. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits allowance, a 401(k) plan and company match, paid vacation time, paid sick and several paid holidays, among others.